- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 1 Two Ships2011-12-04
- On June lst,in London,a black ship,the Terra Nova, went down the river Thames to the sea.Thousands of people stood by the river to watch it.They were all excited and happy.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 2 The Race2011-12-04
- The Fram went to an island in the south of Norway.It was a very little island,with only one small wooden house,two trees and nearly a hundred dogs.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 3 The Ponies2011-12-04
- On October 27th,the Terra Nova arrived in Wellington,New Zealand.When Scott came off the ship,a newspa-per man walked up to him.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 4 Food Depots2011-12-04
- The two ships,Terra Nova and fram,arrived in Antarctica,in January 1911,at the end of summer.The Englishmen and the Norwegians wanted to stay on the ice all winter.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 5 A Long Cold Winter2011-12-04
- It was dark for four months.Outside the wooden house at Framheim,it was often 60°Centigrade.The dogs lived in warm holes under the snow.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 6 A Bad Start2011-12-04
- On August 23rd,the Norwegians'sledges were ready.They took them outside,and the dogs pulled them across me ice.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 7 Motor Sledges and Mountains2011-12-04
- Scott had two motor sledges now.They were the first motor sledges in the Antarctic the first on earth.On October 24th,the motor sledges started south from Cape Evans.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 8 Across the Plateau2011-12-04
- They were happy,Amundsen said.And now tney're going to die quickly.We need three sledges,and eighteen dogs, to go to the Pole.
- 世界上最冷的地方：Chapter 9 The End of the Race2011-12-04
- The Norwegians stayed two days at the Pole.They left a tent there,with a Norwegian flag on it.Inside the tent,they left some food,a letter for the King of Norway,and a let-ter for Scott.