- 象人：Chapter 1 The Creature in the Shop2011-12-01
- My name is Dr Frederick Treves. I am a doctor at the London Hospital. One day in 1884, I saw a picture in the window of a shop near the hospital.
- 象人：Chapter 2 The Card2011-12-01
- So next day, at seven o'clock, I came to the shop in a cab. There were not very many people in the road, be cause it was early in the morning.
- 象人：Chapter 3 A Letter to'The Times'2011-12-01
- I did not see Merrick again for two years. Then, one day, the police found him. He had my card in his hand, so they brought him to the London Hospital.
- 象人：Chapter 4 Merrick's First Home2011-12-01
- We gave Merrick two rooms at the back of the hospital. One room was a bathroom, so he could have a bath every day. Soon his skin was much better, and there was no horrible smell.
- 象人：Chapter 5 An Important Visitor2011-12-01
- I did not want Merrick to live by himself, like a man in a lighthouse. He read his books, and talked to me, but I wanted him to talk to more people. And I wanted him to talk to women.
- 象人：Chapter 6 Outside the Hospital2011-12-01
- Merrick had a lo of friends now, but he was more like a child than a man. He could read about things, and talk to his visitors, but he could not go out of the hospital by himself. He thought and played like a child.
- 象人：Chapter 7 The Last Letter2011-12-01
- Six months later, in April 1890, I found him dead inbed. He was on his back in bed, so at first I thought he was asleep. I talked to him, but he did not move. Then I saw that the skin on his face was blue, so I knew he was dead.