- 猴爪：Chapter 12011-11-29
- It was cold and dark out in the road and the rain did not stop for a minute.But in the little living room of number 12 Castle Road it was nice and warm.
- 猴爪：Chapter 22011-11-29
- After some time Tom Morris stopped talking and Mr White said to his wife and son,Tom was a soldier in India for twenty-one years. India is a wonderful country.
- 猴爪：Chapter 32011-11-29
- It was nearly midnight.In their warm living-room, the two old people and their son sat and talked about the soldier's stories.
- 猴爪：Chapter 42011-11-29
- The next morning the winter sun came through the window and the house felt nice and warm again. Mr White felt better and he smiled at his wife and son.
- 猴爪：Chapter 52011-11-29
- Slowly,Old Mrs White went back into the house.Her husband looked up and saw something strange in her face.
- 猴爪：Chapter 62011-11-29
- Three days later,in the big,new cemetery two miles from their house,the two old people said goodbye to their dead son.
- 猴爪：Chapter 72011-11-29
- But they did not sleep. They waited and they listened. In the end Mr White got up to get a candle because the dark made him more afraid.