- 勃朗特一家的故事：1 Haworth2012-02-24
- There was a cold wind this afternoon,but the sun shone for an hour or two.I walked out on the moors behind the house.The sheep were hiding from the wind under the stone walls,and there were grey clouds over the hills to the west.It is only November,but I
- 勃朗特一家的故事：2 Cowan Bridge School2012-02-24
- I was born in a small house in Ireland.There were only two rooms in our house,and I had nine brothers and sisters.My parents were very poor.We had no money,and only a small farm.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：3 The little books2012-02-22
- I had four children now Charlotte,Branwell,Emily and Anne.I did not send them to school again for many years.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：4 Growing up2012-02-22
- When Branwell was fourteen or fifteen,he did a lot of oil paintings.He painted people in the village,and it was easy to recognize the faces in the pictures.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：5 Looking for work2012-02-21
- Charlotte and Anne worked as governesses for some months,teaching rich children in big houses, and Branwell got a job like that too,for a while.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：6 Monsieur Héger and Mrs Robinson2012-02-21
- At first everything went well.Monsieur Héger wrote to me often.He was pleased with my daughters,he said；they were good pupils.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：7 Currer， Ellis，and Acton Bell2012-02-20
- At about this time,in 1845,I was almost blind.I had a new curate to do my work-Arthur Nicholls,a young man of twenty eight.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：8 The best days，and the worst days2012-02-20
- Emily and Anne did know,of course.They had known about Charlotte's book for a long time.Jane Eyre was not the first book that Charlotte had sent to a publisher.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：9 Arthur Nicholls2012-02-19
- That was not the end of my sadness.Anne,too,became ill.She could not breathe,she coughed,her face was white.But she was more sensible than Emily.
- 勃朗特一家的故事：10 Maria2012-02-19
- And so now I have written it.It is three o'clock in the morning.The house is very quiet and the wind has stopped.I can hear the sound of the wood burning in the fire and the clock on the stairs.