- 化身博士：1 The mysterious door2012-04-07
- Mr Utterson the lawyer was a quiet, serious man. Hewas shy with strangers and afraid of showing his feelings.
- 化身博士：2 In search of Mr Hyde2012-04-05
- After dinner that evening Mr Utterson went into his office and unlocked a cupboard. He took out an envelope.
- 化身博士：3 The Carew murder2012-04-05
- One night in London,nearly a year later, a servant girlwas sitting at her bedroom window, looking out at themoonlit street.
- 化身博士：4 Doctor Jekyll receives a letter2012-04-04
- Later that same afternoon Mr Utterson found his way toDoctor Jekyll's house.Jekyll's servant,Poole,let himin at once and took him through the kitchen and across theback garden to the laboratory behind the house.
- 化身博士：5 The death of a friend2012-04-04
- Time passed.The search for Mr Hyde continued.SirDanvers Carew was an important and popular man andthe police tried desperately to arrest the murderer and bringhim to trial.
- 化身博士：6 The face at the window2012-04-03
- One Sunday soon afterwards Mr Utterson was walkingwith his friend Enfield when they happened to passthrough the narrow side-street again.
- 化身博士：7 The last night2012-04-03
- It was now March, and Mr Utterson was sitting by thefire after dinner,when he was surprised to receive avisitfrom Doctor Jekyll's servant,Poole.The old man looked paleand frightened.
- 化身博士：8 Doctor Lanyon's letter2012-04-02
- Four days ago,on the 9th of January,I received a letterby the evening post it was in the handwriting of my oldfriend Henry Jekyll.
- 化身博士：9 Doctor Jekyll's confession2012-04-02
- I was born in the year 18.I inherited a large fortune,a strong healthy body and an excellent mind.