- 格列佛游记：1 A voyage to Lilliput2012-04-13
- I was born in Nottinghamshire and was the third of five sons.My father was not a rich man, but he was able to send me to Cambridge University,where I studied for three years.
- 格列佛游记：2 Life in Lilliput2012-04-13
- I was careful to behave as well as possible,to persuade the King to give me my freedom.Lilliputians soon began to lose their fear of me.
- 格列佛游记：3 Lilliput at war2012-04-12
- The island of Blefuscu is only about a kilometre to the north of Lilliput.I knew that just beyond the narrow sea separating the two countries there were at least fifty war ships ready to attack us,with many other smaller ships.
- 格列佛游记：4 Gulliver escapes from Lilliput2012-04-12
- I soon discovered that Flimnap,one of the King's highest officials,was my secret enemy.He had always disliked me,although he pretended to like me, but now he began to suspect his wife of visiting me privately,and he became jealous.
- 格列佛游记：5 A voyage to Brobdingnag2012-04-11
- I left Bristol on June 20th,1702,in a ship which was sailing to India.We had good sailing weather until we reached the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa, where we landed to get fresh water.
- 格列佛游记：6 Gulliver and his master2012-04-11
- Soon after we arrived,the whole family sat down at the table for dinner.There was a large piece of meat on a plate about eight metres across.
- 格列佛游记：7 At the King's palace2012-04-10
- Although Glumdalclitch tried to make things as comfort able as possible for me,such an exhausting life was be ginning to have a bad effect on my health.
- 格列佛游记：8 More adventures in Brobdingnag2012-04-10
- Because I was so small,I had several dangerous acci-dents during my stay at the palace.One day Glumdal clitch put me down on the grass in the palace garden,while she went for a walk with some of the Queen's ladies.
- 格列佛游记：9 Gulliver escapes from Brobdingnag2012-04-09
- I was still hoping to return to England one day.But the ship in which I had arrived in Brobdingnag was the first that had ever come near the coast.
- 格列佛游记：10 The flying island of Laputa2012-04-09
- I had only been at home for about ten days when a friend of mine asked me to join him on a journey to the East Indies.I still wanted to see more of the world,and as he was offering to give me double the usual pay,I managed to per-suade my wife to let me g
- 格列佛游记：11 Glubbdubdrib and Luggnagg2012-04-08
- Although the Laputans were kind to me,I did not want to spend a long time in their country.Therefore,I de-cided to travel from Balnibarbi to the island of Luggnagg,from there to Japan,and then home to England.
- 格列佛游记：12 A voyage to the country of the Houyhnhnme2012-04-08
- It was not long before I started my next voyage,on 7th September,1710,as captain of my own ship this time.The owner of the ship wanted me to sail to the Indiano Ocean to do some business for him there,but I was very unlucky.