- 织工马南：1 Silas Marner，past and present2012-04-01
- In the early years of the nineteenth century,Strange-looking little men were often seen on the country roads,usually with a heavy bag on their shoulders.
- 织工马南：2 Godfrey and Dunstan Cass2012-04-01
- The most important person in Raveloe was Squire Cass, a gentleman farmer,who lived with his three sons in the handsome Red House opposite the church,and owned a num-her of farms outside the village.
- 织工马南：3 Where is Silas's gold？2012-03-31
- When Dunstan Cass left the cottage,Silas Marner was only a hundred metres away.He was walking home from the village,where he had gone to buy what he needed for his next day's work.
- 织工马南：4 Godfrey is in trouble2012-03-31
- Godfrey was not very surprised to find that Dunstan had not come home after his day's hunting.Perhaps he was staying the night at a public house.
- 织工马南：5 Silas's neighbours2012-03-31
- In the weeks following the robbery,the police tried hard to find the pedlar,because so many people suspected him of being the thief.
- 织工马南：6 The New Year's Eve dance2012-03-31
- On December 3lst it was snowing and very cold.All day there were ladies and gentlemen arriving at the Red House.
- 织工马南：7 Silas finds his'gold'2012-03-29
- But while Godfrey Cass was managing to forget his prob-lems by the lovely Nancy's side,his wife was walking with slow,uncertain steps along the snow coverea road to Ray eloe.
- 织工马南：8 Eppie has grown up2012-03-29
- It was a bright autumn Sunday,sixteen years after Silas had found Eppie in his cottage.The Raveloe church bells were ringing,and people were coming out of church after the morning service.
- 织工马南：9 Godfrey confesses at last2012-03-29
- At the Red House Nancy was waiting patiently for God frey to come home to tea.Suddenly one of the servants ran into the sitting-room,crying excitedly,Madam,there are lots of people in the street!
- 织工马南：10 Eppie has to decide2012-03-29
- That evening Silas was resting in his chair near the fire,after the excitement of the day.Eppie was sitting close to him,holding both his hands,and on the table was Silas's lost gold.