- 大卫·科波菲尔：1 David Copperfield's childhood2012-04-21
- I was born at Blunderstone,in Suffolk, in the east of England,and was given my poor father's name,David Copperfield.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：2 David is sent away to school2012-04-21
- I was very unhappy during this time. Mr Murdstone insisted on my studying, and so my mother gave me lessons.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：3 David the orphan2012-04-21
- Life went on as normal for me at school,until my birthday two months later in March. I remember that day very well. It was cold,icy weather, and we boys had to blow on our fingers and rub our hands to keep warm in the freezing classrooms.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：4 David and his aunt2012-04-21
- So,after helping the Micawbers to pack their few clothes,and waving goodbye to them at the coach sta-tion on their way to Devon,I went to the warehouse for my last day at work.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：5 David meets old friends again2012-04-20
- I decided to go to London first,to stay at a hotel for a few nights,and see all the sights of that great city.I knew it would be very different from the last time I was in London,when I was working at the warehouse.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：6 David falls in love2012-04-20
- A gnes had asked me to be polite to Uriah if I met him,and so,when I saw him the next day near the law courts,I was careful not to offend him.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：7 Good news and bad news for David2012-04-18
- The more evil there seemed to be in the world,the more brightly Dora's star shone down on me.I am sure I considered her a beautiful angel,far above the rest of us poor humans,and I had no real hope of persuading her to love me.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：8 David's new life2012-04-18
- With Agnes's encouragement I felt much stronger,and no longer depressed.My life now bad a purpose.I intended to work as hard as I could,to help my aunt and to earn enough money to marry Dora.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：9 David gets married2012-04-17
- When I returned to London, I was delighted to discover that Dora's aunts had decided to allow me to visit her. So every Saturday and Sunday I walked to their house in Putney, and spent the afternoons there.
- 大卫·科波菲尔：10 Death and discovery2012-04-17
- Traddles and I had both received rather strange letters from Mr Micawber, in which he asked us to come to Canterbury, with my aunt. At this meeting, he said, he would show to all of us the proof of Uriah Heep's wickedness.