作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER ONE THE WORST BIRTHDAY2012-08-25
- Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number four, Privet Drive. Mr. Vernon Dursley had been woken in the early hours of the morning by a loud, hooting noise from his nephew Harry’s room.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER TWO DOBBY’S WARNING2012-08-25
- Harry managed not to shout out, but it was a close thing. The little creature on the bed had large, bat-like ears and bulging green eyes the size of tennis balls. Harry knew instantly that this was what had been watching him out of the garden hedge that morning.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER THREE THE BURROW2012-08-23
- Harry’s mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him. Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair. Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron’s elder twin brothers.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER FOUR AT FLOURISH AND BLOTTS2012-08-23
- Life at the Burrow was as different as possible from life on Privet Drive. The Dursleys liked everything neat and ordered; the Weasleys’ house burst with the strange and unexpected.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER FIVE THE WHOMPING WILLOW2012-08-21
- The end of the summer vacation came too quickly for Harry’s liking. He was looking forward to getting back to Hogwarts, but his month at the Burrow had been the happiest of his life. It was difficult not to feel jealous of Ron when he thought of the Dursleys and the sort of welcome he could expect next time he turned up on Privet Drive.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER SIX GILDEROY LOCKHART2012-08-21
- Harry had only just started his porridge when, sure enough, there was a rushing sound overhead and a hundred or so owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER SEVEN MUDBLOODS AND MURMURS2012-08-20
- Harry spent a lot of time over the next few days dodging out of sight whenever he saw Gilderoy Lockhart coming down a corridor. Harder to avoid was Colin Creevey, who seemed to have memorized Harry’s schedule.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER EIGHT THE DEATHDAY PARTY2012-08-20
- October arrived, spreading a damp chill over the grounds and into the castle. Madam Pomfrey, the nurse, was kept busy by a sudden spate of colds among the staff and students.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER NINE THE WRITING ON THE WALL2012-08-19
- Attracted no doubt by Malfoy’s shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs. Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER TEN THE ROGUE BLUDGER2012-08-19
- Since the disastrous episode of the pixies, Professor Lockhart had not brought live creatures to class. Instead, he read passages from his books to them, and sometimes reenacted some of the more dramatic bits.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER ELEVEN THE DUELING CLUB2012-08-18
- Harry woke up on Sunday morning to find the dormitory blazing with winter sunlight and his arm reboned but very stiff. He sat up quickly and looked over at Colin’s bed, but it had been blocked from view by the high curtains Harry had changed behind yesterday.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER TWELVE THE POLYJUICE POTION2012-08-18
- They stepped off the stone staircase at the top, and Professor McGonagall rapped on the door. It opened silently and they entered. Professor McGonagall told Harry to wait and left him there, alone.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER THIRTEEN THE VERY SECRET DIARY2012-08-13
- Hermione remained in the hospital wing for several weeks. There was a flurry of rumor about her disappearance when the rest of the school arrived back from their Christmas holidays, because of course everyone thought that she had been attacked.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER FOURTEEN CORNELIUS FUDGE2012-08-13
- Harry half wished he hadn’t found out how to work Riddle’s diary. Again and again Ron and Hermione made him recount what he’d seen, until he was heartily sick of telling them and sick of the long, circular conversations that followed.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER FIFTEEN ARAGOG2012-08-12
- We’re taking no more chances, Madam Pomfrey told them severely through a crack in the infirmary door. No, I’m sorry, there’s every chance the attacker might come back to finish these people off. . . .
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER SIXTEEN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS2012-08-12
- All those times we were in that bathroom, and she was just three toilets away, said Ron bitterly at breakfast next day, and we could’ve asked her, and now . . .
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER SEVENTEEN THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN2012-08-10
- He was standing at the end of a very long, dimly lit chamber. Towering stone pillars entwined with more carved serpents rose to support a ceiling lost in darkness, casting long, black shadows through the odd, greenish gloom that filled the place.
- 哈利·波特与密室：CHAPTER EIGHTEEN DOBBY’S REWARD2012-08-10
- For a moment there was silence as Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Lockhart stood in the doorway, covered in muck and slime and (in Harry’s case) blood. Then there was a scream.