作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER ONE THE DARK LORD ASCENDING2012-10-25
- The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still, wands directed at each other’s chests; then, recognizing each other, they stowed their wands beneath their cloaks and started walking briskly in the same direction.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWO IN MEMORIAM2012-10-23
- Harry was bleeding. Clutching his right hand in his left and swearing under his breath, he shouldered open his bedroom door. There was a crunch of breaking china: He had trodden on a cup of cold tea that had been sitting on the floor outside his bedroom door.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER THREE THE DURSLEYS DEPARTING2012-10-23
- The sound of the front door slamming echoed up the stairs and a voice yelled, Oi! You!
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER FOUR THE SEVEN POTTERS2012-10-22
- Harry ran back upstairs to his bedroom, arriving at the window just in time to see the Dursleys’ car swinging out of the drive and off up the road. Dedalus’s top hat was visible between Aunt Petunia and Dudley in the backseat.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER FIVE FALLEN WARRIOR2012-10-22
- Harry struggled to raise himself out of the debris of metal and leather that surrounded him; his hands sank into inches of muddy water as he tried to stand. He could not understand where Voldemort had gone and expected him to swoop out of the darkness at any moment.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER SIX THE GHOUL IN PAJAMAS2012-10-21
- The shock of losing Mad-Eye hung over the house in the days that followed; Harry kept expecting to see him stumping in through the back door like the other Order members, who passed in and out to relay news.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER SEVEN THE WILL OF ALBUS DUMBLEDORE2012-10-21
- He was walking along a mountain road in the cool blue light of dawn. Far below, swathed in mist, was the shadow of a small town. Was the man he sought down there, the man he needed so badly he could think of little else, the man who held the answer, the answer to his problem . . .
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER EIGHT THE WEDDING2012-10-20
- Three o’clock on the following afternoon found Harry, Ron, Fred, and George standing outside the great white marquee in the orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER NINE A PLACE TO HIDE2012-10-20
- Harry and Hermione threw themselves into the panicking crowd. Guests were sprinting in all directions; many were Disapparating; the protective enchantments around the Burrow had broken.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TEN KREACHER’S TALE2012-10-19
- He looked up at the shadowy ceiling, the cobwebbed chandelier. Less than twenty-four hours ago, he had been standing in the sunlight at the entrance to the marquee, waiting to show in wedding guests.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER ELEVEN THE BRIBE2012-10-19
- Kreacher did not return the following day, nor the day after that. However, two cloaked men had appeared in the square outside number twelve, and they remained there into the night, gazing in the direction of the house that they could not see.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWELVE MAGIC IS MIGHT2012-10-18
- As August wore on, the square of unkempt grass in the middle of Grimmauld Place shriveled in the sun until it was brittle and brown. The inhabitants of number twelve were never seen by anybody in the surrounding houses, and nor was number twelve itself.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER THIRTEEN THE MUGGLE-BORN REGISTRATION COMMISSION2012-10-18
- Good, you’ll do perfectly well. Umbridge spoke to the wizard in black and gold. That’s that problem solved, Minister, if Mafalda can be spared for record-keeping we shall be able to start straightaway.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER FOURTEEN THE THIEF2012-10-16
- Harry opened his eyes and was dazzled by gold and green; he had no idea what had happened, he only knew that he was lying on what seemed to be leaves and twigs.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER FIFTEEN THE GOBLIN’S REVENGE2012-10-16
- Early next morning, before the other two were awake, Harry left the tent to search the woods around them for the oldest, most gnarled, and resilient-looking tree he could find.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER SIXTEEN GODRIC’S HOLLOW2012-10-14
- When Harry woke the following day it was several seconds before he remembered what had happened. Then he hoped, childishly, that it had been a dream, that Ron was still there and had never left.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER SEVENTEEN BATHILDA’S SECRET2012-10-14
- They stood quite still, holding on to each other, gazing at the dense black boundary of the graveyard. Harry could not see anything.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER EIGHTEEN THE LIFE AND LIES OF ALBUS DUMBLEDORE2012-10-12
- The sun was coming up: The pure, colorless vastness of the sky stretched over him, indifferent to him and his suffering. Harry sat down in the tent entrance and took a deep breath of clean air.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER NINETEEN THE SILVER DOE2012-10-12
- Finally he got up in the darkness and joined Hermione, who was huddled in the entrance to the tent reading A History of Magic by the light of her wand. The snow was still falling thickly, and she greeted with relief his suggestion of packing up early and moving on.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD2012-10-11
- Someone helped us, he kept saying. Someone sent that doe. Someone’s on our side. One Horcrux down, mate!
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE THE TALE OF THE THREE BROTHERS2012-10-11
- Harry turned to look at Ron and Hermione. Neither of them seemed to have understood what Xenophilius had said either.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO THE DEATHLY HALLOWS2012-10-10
- They seemed to have landed in the corner of a field at dusk; Hermione was already running in a circle around them, waving her wand.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE MALFOY MANOR2012-10-10
- Harry looked around at the other two, now mere outlines in the darkness. He saw Hermione point her wand, not toward the outside, but into his face; there was a bang, a burst of white light, and he buckled in agony, unable to see.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR THE WANDMAKER2012-10-08
- After a minute or so he realized that they had, after all, come to the right place, for here were Bill and Fleur, Dean and Luna, gathering around him as he knelt over the elf.
- 哈利·波特与死亡圣器：CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE SHELL COTTAGE2012-10-08
- Bill and Fleur’s cottage stood alone on a cliff overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and whitewashed. It was a lonely and beautiful place. Wherever Harry went inside the tiny cottage or its garden, he could hear the constant ebb and flow of the sea, like the breathing of some great, slumbering creature.