作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER ONE - THE RIDDLE HOUSE2012-09-26
- The villagers of Little Hangleron still called it the Riddle House, even though it had been many years since the Riddle family had lived there. It stood on a hill overlooking the village, some of its windows boarded, tiles missing from its roof, and ivy spreading unchecked over its face.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWO - THE SCAR2012-09-25
- Harry lay flat on his back, breathing hard as though he had been running. He had awoken from a vivid dream with his hands pressed over his face. The old scar on his forehead, which was shaped like a bolt of lightning, was burning beneath his fingers as though someone had just pressed a white-hot wire to his skin.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER THREE - THE INVITATION2012-09-25
- By the time Harry arrived in the kitchen, the three Dursleys were already seated around the table. None of them looked up as he entered or sat down. Uncle Vernon's large red face was hidden behind the morning's Daily Mail, and Aunt Petunia was cutting a grapefruit into quarters, her lips pursed over her horselike teeth.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER FOUR - BACK TO THE BURROW2012-09-24
- The atmosphere inside number four, Privet Drive was extremely tense. The imminent arrival at their house of an assortment of wizards was making the Dursleys uptight and irritable.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER FIVE - WEASLEYS' WIZARD WHEEZES2012-09-24
- Did he eat it? said Fred excitedly, holding out a hand to pull Harry to his fee Yeah, said Harry, straightening up. What was it?
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER SIX - THE PORTKEY2012-09-23
- Harry felt as though he had barely lain down to steep in Ron's room when he was being shaken awake by Mrs. Weasley.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER SEVEN - BAGMAN AND CROUCH2012-09-23
- Morning, Basil, said Mr. Weasley, picking up the boot and handing it to the kilted wizard, who threw it into a large box of used Portkeys beside him; Harry could see an old newspaper, an empty drinks can, and a punctured football.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER EIGHT - THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP2012-09-22
- Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again ...
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER NINE - THE DARK MARK2012-09-22
- Dont tell your mother youve been gambling, Mr. Weasley implored Fred and George as they all made their way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TEN - MAYHEM AT THE MINISTRY2012-09-21
- Mr. Weasley woke them after only a few hours sleep. He used magic to pack up the tents, and they left the campsite as quickly as possible, passing Mr. Roberts at the door of his cottage. Mr. Roberts had a strange, dazed look about him, and he waved them off with a vague Merry Christmas.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER ELEVEN - ABOARD THE HOGWART EXPRESS2012-09-21
- There was a definite end-of-the-holidays gloom in the air when Harry awoke next morning. Heavy rain was still splattering against the window as he got dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt; they would change into their school robes on the Hogwarts Express.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWELVE - THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT2012-09-20
- Through the gates, flanked with statues of winged boars, and up the sweeping drive the carriages trundled, swaying dangerously in what was fast becoming a gale.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER THIRTEEN - MAD-EYE MOODY2012-09-20
- The storm had blown itself out by the following morning, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy clouds of pewter gray swirled overhead as Harry, Ron, and Hermione examined their new course schedules at breakfast.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE UNFORGIVABLE CURSES2012-09-18
- You know why Snapes in such a foul mood, dont you? said Ron to Harry as they watched Hermione teaching Neville a Scouring Charm to remove the frog guts from under his fingernails.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER FIFTEEN - BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG2012-09-18
- Dear Sirius, I reckon I just imagined my scar hurting, I was half asleep when I wrote to you last time. There's no point coming back, everything's fine here. Don't worry about me, my head feels completely normal.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER SIXTEEN - THE GOBLET OF FIRE2012-09-17
- I dont believe it! Ron said, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang. Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - THE FOUR CHAMPIONS2012-09-17
- Harry sat there, aware that every head in the Great Hall had turned to look at him. He was stunned. He felt numb. He was surely dreaming. He had not heard correctly.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - THE WEIGHING OF THE WANDS2012-09-16
- When Harry woke up on Sunday morning, it took him a moment to remember why he felt so miserable and worried. Then the memory of the previous night rolled over him.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER NINETEEN - THE HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL2012-09-16
- The prospect of talking face-to-face with Sirius was all that sustained Harry over the next fortnight, the only bright spot on a horizon that had never looked darker.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY - THE FIRST TASK2012-09-15
- Harry got up on Sunday morning and dressed so inattentively that it was a while before he realized he was trying to pull his hat onto his foot instead of his sock.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - THE HOUSE-ELF LIBERATION FRONT2012-09-15
- Fits, doesnt it? he said. Remember what Malfoy said on the train, about his dad being friends with Karkaroff? Now we know where they knew each other.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - THE UNEXPECTED TASK2012-09-14
- Professor McGonagalls irritated voice cracked like a whip through the Transfiguration class on Thursday, and Harry and Ron both jumped and looked up.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - THE YULE BALL2012-09-14
- Despite the very heavy load of homework that the fourth years had been given for the holidays. Harry was in no mood to work when term ended, and spent the week leading up to Christmas enjoying himself as fully as possible along with everyone else.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - RITA SKEETER'S SCOOP2012-09-13
- Everybody got up late on Boxing Day. The Gryffindor common room was much quieter than it had been lately, many yawns punctuating the lazy conversations.
- 哈利·波特与火焰杯：CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - THE EGG AND THE EYE2012-09-13
- Harry had no idea how long a bath he would need to work out the secret of the golden egg, he decided to do it at night, when he would be able to take as much time as he wanted.