作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER ONE THE OTHER MINISTER2012-10-20
- It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWO SPINNER’S END2012-10-20
- But then, with a very faint pop, a slim, hooded figure appeared out of thin air on the edge of the river. The fox froze, wary eyes fixed upon this strange new phenomenon. The figure seemed to take its bearings for a few moments, then set off with light, quick strides, its long cloak rustling over the grass.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER THREE WILL AND WON’T2012-10-19
- Harry Potter was snoring loudly. He had been sitting in a chair beside his bedroom window for the best part of four hours, staring out at the darkening street, and had finally fallen asleep with one side of his face pressed against the cold windowpane, his glasses askew and his mouth wide open.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER FOUR HORACE SLUGHORN2012-10-19
- Despite the fact that he had spent every waking moment of the past few days hoping desperately that Dumbledore would indeed come to fetch him, Harry felt distinctly awkward as they set off down Privet Drive together.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER FIVE AN EXCESS OF PHLEGM2012-10-18
- Harry and Dumbledore approached the back door of the Burrow, which was surrounded by the familiar litter of old Wellington boots and rusty cauldrons; Harry could hear the soft clucking of sleepy chickens coming from a distant shed. Dumbledore knocked three times and Harry saw sudden movement behind the kitchen window.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER SIX DRACO’S DETOUR2012-10-18
- Harry remained within the confines of the Burrow’s garden over the next few weeks. He spent most of his days playing two-a-side Quidditch in the Weasleys’ orchard (he and Hermione against Ron and Ginny;
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER SEVEN THE SLUG CLUB2012-10-16
- Harry spent a lot of the last week of the holidays pondering the meaning of Malfoy’s behavior in Knockturn Alley. What disturbed him most was the satisfied look on Malfoy’s face as he had left the shop.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER EIGHT SNAPE VICTORIOUS2012-10-16
- Harry could not move a muscle. He lay there beneath the Invisibility Cloak feeling the blood from his nose flow, hot and wet, over his face, listening to the voices and footsteps in the corridor beyond.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER NINE THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE2012-10-14
- Harry and Ron met Hermione in the common room before breakfast next morning. Hoping for some support for his theory, Harry lost no time in telling Hermione what he had overheard Malfoy saying on the Hogwarts Express.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TEN THE HOUSE OF GAUNT2012-10-14
- For the rest of the week’s Potions lessons Harry continued to follow the Half-Blood Prince’s instructions wherever they deviated from Libatius Borage’s, with the result that by their fourth lesson Slughorn was raving about Harry’s abilities, saying that he had rarely taught anyone so talented.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER ELEVEN HERMIONE’S HELPING HAND2012-10-12
- As Hermione had predicted, the sixth years’ free periods were not the hours of blissful relaxation Ron had anticipated, but times in which to attempt to keep up with the vast amount of homework they were being set.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWELVE SILVER AND OPALS2012-10-12
- Where was Dumbledore, and what was he doing? Harry caught sight of the headmaster only twice over the next few weeks. He rarely appeared at meals anymore, and Harry was sure Hermione was right in thinking that he was leaving the school for days at a time.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER THIRTEEN THE SECRET RIDDLE2012-10-11
- Katie was removed to St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries the following day, by which time the news that she had been cursed had spread all over the school, though the details were confused and nobody other than Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Leanne seemed to know that Katie herself had not been the intended target.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER FOURTEEN FELIX FELICIS2012-10-11
- Harry had Herbology first thing the following morning. He had been unable to tell Ron and Hermione about his lesson with Dumbledore over breakfast for fear of being overheard, but he filled them in as they walked across the vegetable patch toward the greenhouses.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER FIFTEEN THE UNBREAKABLE VOW2012-10-10
- Snow was swirling against the icy windows once more; Christmas was approaching fast. Hagrid had already single-handedly delivered the usual twelve Christmas trees for the Great Hall;
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER SIXTEEN A VERY FROSTY CHRISTMAS2012-10-10
- I’m only checking! said Ron. They were standing alone at the Burrow’s kitchen sink, peeling a mountain of sprouts for Mrs. Weasley. Snow was drifting past the window in front of them.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER SEVENTEEN A SLUGGISH MEMORY2012-10-08
- Late in the afternoon, a few days after New Year, Harry, Ron, and Ginny lined up beside the kitchen fire to return to Hogwarts. The Ministry had arranged this one-off connection to the Floo Network to return students quickly and safely to the school.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY SURPRISES2012-10-08
- The next day Harry confided in both Ron and Hermione the task that Dumbledore had set him, though separately, for Hermione still refused to remain in Ron’s presence longer than it took to give him a contemptuous look.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER NINETEEN ELF TAILS2012-10-07
- It was evening; the hospital wing was quiet, the windows curtained, the lamps lit. Ron’s was the only occupied bed. Harry, Hermione, and Ginny were sitting around him; they had spent all day waiting outside the double doors, trying to see inside whenever somebody went in or out. Madam Pomfrey had only let them enter at eight o’clock.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY LORD VOLDEMORT’S REQUEST2012-10-07
- Harry and Ron left the hospital wing first thing on Monday morning, restored to full health by the ministrations of Madam Pomfrey and now able to enjoy the benefits of having been knocked out and poisoned, the best of which was that Hermione was friends with Ron again.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE THE UNKNOWABLE ROOM2012-10-05
- Harry wracked his brains over the next week as to how he was to persuade Slughorn to hand over the true memory, but nothing in the nature of a brain wave occurred and he was reduced to doing what he did increasingly these days when at a loss: poring over his Potions book, hoping that the Prince would have scribbled something useful in a margin, as he had done so many times before.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO AFTER THE BURIAL2012-10-05
- Patches of bright blue sky were beginning to appear over the castle turrets, but these signs of approaching summer did not lift Harry’s mood.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE HORCRUXES2012-10-03
- Harry could feel the Felix Felicis wearing off as he crept back into the castle. The front door had remained unlocked for him, but on the third floor he met Peeves and only narrowly avoided detection by diving sideways through one of his shortcuts.
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR SECTUMSEMPRA2012-10-03
- Exhausted but delighted with his night’s work, Harry told Ron and Hermione everything that had happened during next morning’s Charms lesson (having first cast the Muffliato spell upon those nearest them).
- 哈利·波特与混血王子：CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE THE SEER OVERHEARD2012-10-01
- The fact that Harry Potter was going out with Ginny Weasley seemed to interest a great number of people, most of them girls, yet Harry found himself newly and happily impervious to gossip over the next few weeks.