作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER ONE - Dudley Demented2012-10-08
- He was a skinny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who had the pinched, slightly unhealthy look of someone who has grown a lot in a short space of time.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWO - A Peck of Owls2012-10-08
- He left! said Mrs Figg, wringing her hands. Left to see someone about a batch of cauldrons that fell off the back of a broom! I told him Id flay him alive if he went, and now look! Dementors!
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER THREE - The Advance Guard2012-10-07
- I've just been attacked by Dementors and I might be expelled from Hogwarts. I want to know what's going on and when I'm going to get out of here.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER FOUR - Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place2012-10-07
- He pulled the piece of parchment out of Harry's hand and set fire to it with his wand-tip. As the message curled into flames and floated to the ground, Harry looked around at the houses again.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER FIVE - The Order of The Phoenix2012-10-05
- My dear old mum, yeah, said Sirius. Weve been trying to get her down for a month but we think she put a Permanent. Sticking Charm on the back of the canvas. Lets get downstairs, quick, before they all wake up again.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER SIX - The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black2012-10-05
- I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking, she said as they reached the first landing, weve got a busy clay tomorrow. I expect Ginnys asleep, she added to Hermione, so try not to wake her up.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER SEVEN - The Ministry of Magic2012-10-03
- Harry awoke at half past five the next morning as abruptly and completely as if somebody had yelled in his ear. For a few moments he lay immobile as the prospect of the disciplinary hearing filled every tiny particle of his brain, then, unable to bear it, he leapt out of bed and put on his glasses.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER EIGHT - The Hearing2012-10-03
- Harry gasped; he could not help himself. The large dungeon he had entered was horribly familiar. He had not only seen it before, he had been here before. This was the place he had visited inside Dumbledore's Pensieve, the place where he had watched the Lestranges sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER NINE - The Woes of Mrs Weasley2012-10-01
- Dumbledore's abrupt departure took Harry completely by surprise. He remained sitting where he was in the chained chair, struggling with his feelings of shock and relief.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TEN - Luna Lovegood2012-10-01
- Harry had a troubled nights sleep. His parents wove in and out of his dreams, never speaking; Mrs Weasley sobbed over Kreacher's dead body, watched by Ron and Hermione who were wearing crowns, and yet again Harry found himself walking clown a corridor ending in a locked door.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER ELEVEN - The Sorting Hat's New Song2012-09-30
- Harry did not want to tell the others that he and Luna were having the same hallucination, if that was what it was, so he said nothing more about the horses as he sat down inside the carriage and slammed the door behind him. Nevertheless, he could not help watching the silhouettes of the horses moving beyond the window.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWELVE - Professor Umbridge2012-09-30
- Seamus dressed at top speed next morning and left the dormitory before Harry had even put on his socks.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER THIRTEEN - Dentention with Delores2012-09-28
- Dinner in the Great Hall that night was not a pleasant experience for Harry. The news about his shouting match with Umbridge had travelled exceptionally fast even by Hogwarts' standards.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER FOURTEEN - Percy and Padfoot2012-09-28
- Harry was first to wake up in his dormitory next morning. He lay for a moment watching dust swirl in the ray of sunlight coming through the gap in his four-poster's hangings, and savoured the thought that it was Saturday. The first week of term seemed to have dragged on for ever, like one gigantic History of Magic lesson.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER FIFTEEN - The Hogwart's High Inquisitor2012-09-27
- They had expected to have to comb Hermione's Daily Prophet carefully next morning to find the article Percy had mentioned in his letter.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER SIXTEEN - In the Hog's Head2012-09-27
- I was wondering, Hermione said suddenly, whether youd thought any more about Defence Against the Dark Arts, Harry.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - Educational Decree Number Twenty-four2012-09-26
- Knowing they were doing something to resist Umbridge and the Ministry and that he was a key part of the rebellion, gave Harry a feeling of immense satisfaction. He kept reliving Saturdays meeting in his mind: all those people, coming to him to learn Defence Against the Dark Arts . . .
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - Dumbledore's Army2012-09-26
- Harry pointed his wand at the bullfrog that had been hopping hopefully towards the other side of the table Accio! and it zoomed gloomily back into his hand.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER NINETEEN - The Lion and the Serpant2012-09-25
- Harry felt as though he were carrying some kind of talisman inside his chest over the following two weeks, a glowing secret that supported him through Umbridge's classes and even made it possible for him to smile blandly as he looked into her horrible bulging eyes.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY- Hagrid's Tale2012-09-25
- Harry sprinted up to the boys' dormitories to fetch the Invisibility Cloak and the Marauder's Map from his trunk; he was so quick that he and Ron were ready to leave at least five minutes before Hermione hurried back down from the girls' dormitories, wearing scarf, gloves and one of her own knobbly elf hats.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - The Eye of the Snake2012-09-24
- Well, I tried, she said dully, sinking into a chair beside Harry. She pulled out her wand and gave it a complicated little wave so that hot air streamed out of the tip; she then pointed this at her robes, which began to steam as they dried out.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - St. Mungo's Hosptial for Magical Maladies and Injuries2012-09-24
- Harry was so relieved she was taking him seriously that he did not hesitate, hut jumped out of bed at once, pulled on his dressing gown and pushed his glasses back on to his nose.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - Christmas on the Closed Ward2012-09-23
- Was this why Dumbledore would no longer meet Harry's eyes? Did he expect to see Voldemort staring out of them, afraid, perhaps, that their vivid green might turn suddenly to scarlet, with catlike slits for pupils?
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - Occlumency2012-09-23
- Kreacher, it transpired, had been lurking in the attic. Sirius said he had found him up there, covered in dust, no doubt looking for more relics of the Black family to hide in his cupboard.
- 哈利·波特与凤凰社：CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - The Beetle at Bay2012-09-22
- Harry's question was answered the very next morning. When Hermione's Daily Prophet arrived she smoothed it out, gazed for a moment at the front page and gave a yelp that caused everyone in the vicinity to stare at her.