作 者：(英) J.K.罗琳
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter ONE THE BOY WHO LIVED2012-08-20
- Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter TWO THE VANISHING GLASS2012-08-19
- Yet Harry Potter was still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. His Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter THREE THE LETTERS FROM NO ONE2012-08-19
- The escape of the Brazilian boa constrictor earned Harry his longest-ever punishment. By the time he was allowed out of his cupboard again, the summer holidays had started and Dudley had already broken his new video camera, crashed his remote control airplane, and, first time out on his racing bike, knocked down old Mrs. Figg as she crossed Privet Drive on her crutches.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter FOUR THE KEEPER OF THE KEYS2012-08-18
- BOOM. They knocked again. Dudley jerked awake. Wheres the cannon? he said stupidly.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter FIVE DIAGON ALLEY2012-08-18
- Harry woke early the next morning. Although he could tell it was daylight, he kept his eyes shut tight.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter SIX THE JOURNEY FROM PLATFORM NINE AND THREE-QUARTERS2012-08-13
- Harry kept to his room, with his new owl for company. He had decided to call her Hedwig, a name he had found in A History of Magic. His school books were very interesting.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter SEVEN THE SORTING HAT2012-08-13
- The door swung open at once. A tall, black-haired witch in emerald-green robes stood there. She had a very stern face and Harry's first thought was that this was not someone to cross.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter EIGHT THE POTIONS MASTER2012-08-12
- Whispers followed Harry from the moment he left his dormitory the next day. People lining up outside classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at him, or doubled back to pass him in the corridors again, staring.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter NINE THE MIDNIGHT DUEL2012-08-12
- Harry had never believed he would meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy. Still, first-year Gryffindors only had Potions with the Slytherins, so they didn't have to put up with Malfoy much.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter TEN HALLOWEEN2012-08-10
- Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Harry and Ron were still at Hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. Indeed, by the next morning Harry and Ron thought that meeting the three-headed dog had been an excellent adventure, and they were quite keen to have another one.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter ELEVEN QUIDDITCH2012-08-10
- As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter TWELVE THE MIRROR OF ERISED2012-08-08
- Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter THIRTEEN NICOLAS FLAMEL2012-08-08
- Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and for the rest of the Christmas holidays the invisibility cloak stayed folded at the bottom of his trunk.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter FOURTEEN NORBERT THE NORWEGIAN RIDGEBACK2012-08-07
- Quirrell, however, must have been braver than they'd thought. In the weeks that followed he did seem to be getting paler and thinner, but it didn't look as though he'd cracked yet.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter FIFTEEN THE FORIBIDDEN FOREST2012-08-07
- Filch took them down to Professor McGonagall's study on the first floor, where they sat and waited without saying a word to each other. Hermione was trembling.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter SIXTEEN THROUGH THE TRAPDOOR2012-08-04
- In years to come, Harry would never quite remember how he had managed to get through his exams when he half expected Voldemort to come bursting through the door at any moment. Yet the days crept by, and there could be no doubt that Fluffy was still alive and well behind the locked door.
- 哈利·波特与魔法石：Chapter SEVENTEEN THE MAN WITH TWO FACES2012-08-04
- No, no, no. I tried to kill you. Your friend Miss Granger accidentally knocked me over as she rushed to set fire to Snape at that Quidditch match. She broke my eye contact with you.